Openfire 3.10.2 Documentation
The current Openfire (formerly Wildfire) documentation can be found below. All documentation is also distributed in each release.
- JavaDocs - Openfire API documentation.
- Building the Source - Instructions for downloading and compiling the Openfire source code.
- Protocol Support - Provides details on the XMPP support and JEPs that Openfire implements.
- Plugin Developer Guide - A guide to writing and installing plugins for Openfire.
- Translator Guide - Information for those interested in translating the admin console of Openfire into other languages.
- Database Schema Guide - A tour of the Openfire database schema for developers and database administrators.