REST API Plugin Changelog
- [#141] - Remove boilerplate code for managing MUC room affiliations
- [#136] - Implement group role handling when creating/updating a room
- [#130] - Add endpoint to create a new MUC service
- [#129] - Add endpoint(s) to invite users to a chatroom
- [#128] - Modify endpoints to add 'send invitations to affiliated users' as optional functionality
- [#127] - Add endpoint that allows for more than one MUC room to be created with one request
- [#33] - Add 'allowPM' to representation of MUC room.
- [#15] - Fix group-based affiliations with MUC rooms.
1.8.3 July 19, 2022
- [#124] - Update dependency-check-maven to 7.1.1
- [#123] - Suppress false positive in Dependency Check
- [#122] - Update mockito to 4.6.1
- [#121] - Update Swagger to 2.2.1
- [#120] - Update Jersey to 2.36
- [#118] - Cannot retrieve full list of rooms following #113
- [#113] - MUC search including naturalName
1.8.2 June 27, 2022
- [#30] - Update cache when creating or updating MUCs
1.8.1 June 23, 2022
- [#108] - On existence (HEAD) check, do not log absence of entity verbosely.
- [#105] - New endpoints for bulk operations on MUC room affiliations.
- [#102] - Reduce log level of error responses.
- [#99] - Fix hard-coded link to localhost for OpenAPI yaml link in docs.
- [#96] - Don't require auth for readiness/liveness endpoints
- [#74] - Return HTTP status code 404 instead of 500 when passing incorrect MUC service/room name
- [#40] - When creating or updating a group, use the members and admins that are provided in the input data.
1.8.0 April 6, 2022
- [#76] - Add a clustering status endpoint
- [#92] - Add endpoints for readiness and liveness.
1.7.1 February 14, 2022
- [#88] - Fix backwards compatibility issues introduced in release 1.7.0.
1.7.0 January 19, 2022
- Requires Openfire 4.7.0
- [#1] - Migrate to Swagger.
- [#25] - Java 11 Jaxb issue
- [#39] - Requests fail when using XML as accept type on Openfire servers running java 11
- [#52] - Create groups as private by default, and add config to allow roster sharing if desired
- [#67] - Updated Jersey dependency to 2.35.
- [#68] - Fix for incompatibility with Openfire v4.7.0-beta and later
- [#72] - Add license information
- [#77] - Add dependency checking
- [#79] - Ensure consistent JSON representation
- [#80] - Expose all Openfire system properties, not only user-defined ones
1.6.0 June 18, 2021
- This plugin now requires Openfire 4.6.1 or later
- [#56] - Fix for incompatibility with Openfire v4.6.1 and later
1.5.0 March 5th, 2021
- Openfire 4.6 Compatibility (MUCRoom.send signature)
- Upgrading to jackson version: 2.12.1
1.4.0 -- February 24th, 2020
- Upgrading to jackson version: 1.9.11
1.3.10 -- January 7th, 2020
- Updated the documentation to the latest state
- Added meaningful logging to MUCRoomController and UserServiceController
- [#35] - Using better HTTP Status code when resource already exists
- [PR #31] - Added User Address when getting room occupants
- [PR #28] - Fixing possible NullPointerException in MUCRoomController
- [PR #26] - GZIP is disabled in favor of CORS
1.3.9 -- March 21th, 2019
- [#21] - 1.3.8 versions doesn't work with Openfire 4.2.3
1.3.8 -- November 28th, 2018
- [#14] - Fix Maven build.
- [OF-1641] - Ensure all JSP pages have the correct contentType.
- [#17] - Admin console should not display 'null' values.
1.3.7 -- August 30th, 2018
- When retrieving chat history on a nonexistent room, return the standard 404 Not found response code and a meaningful message.
1.3.6 -- August 27th, 2018
- Fixed: Important security issue, that allowed to use REST API without authentication
1.3.5 -- August 13th, 2018
- Added GET method for MUC Chat Room history
- Added minimal logging for MUCRoom and User APIs
1.3.4 -- July 25th, 2018
- Replaced Log4J usage with SLF4J (which is not a functional change, but required for compatibility with Openfire 4.3.0).
- Requires Openfire 4.1.1.
1.3.3 -- April 26th, 2018
- Fixed: Delete Room now propagated to other cluster nodes OF-1540
1.3.2 -- April 25th, 2018
1.3.1 -- April 20th, 2018
- Fixed: That created rooms were not propagated to other nodes OF-1535
- Fixed: Missing documentation for "new" json mapping
1.3.0 -- March 7th, 2018
- Added: Security Audit endpoint to get the security logs
- Added: More details by error
- Improvement: Better JSON mapping (e.g. single element in an array bug)
1.2.6 -- May 31, 2017
- Updated to match new API in Openfire 4.2.0
- Slight optimization for copying the user properties.
1.2.5 -- October 14th, 2016
- Updated to match new API in Openfire 4.1.0
- Requires Openfire 4.1.0 or later.
1.2.4 -- July 4th, 2016
- Fixed: Send a presence by affiliation change
1.2.3 -- May 3rd, 2016
- Added: Add a group with role to a chat room
- Added: Occupants endpoint for chat room
- Fixed: Admin and Member list to group endpoint
1.2.2 -- January 20th, 2016
- Added: Presence status to the Session Entity. E.g. Online, Away etc.
- Fixed: Node parameter in the Session Entity. E.g. Local or Remote
1.2.1 -- November 24th, 2015
- Fixed: Cluster issue by creating a new chat room
1.2.0 -- October 12th, 2015
- [OF-953] - Updated JSP libraries.
- Requires Openfire 3.11.0.
1.1.7 -- November 13th, 2015
- Added: Provide the possibility to use a Custom Auth Filter
- Fixed: Preflight request will be not blocked by Authentication
- Added: Group names in ChatRoom Entity
1.1.6 -- September 24th, 2015
- Added: Endpoints to add / remove a user from a user group
- Fixed: Error response in JSON format
1.1.5 -- September 1st, 2015
- Added: Send broadcast message to all online users
1.1.4 -- August 19th, 2015
- Added: get concurrent sessions (local or cluster wide)
1.1.3 -- August 15th, 2015
- Added: get count of users unread messages
1.1.2 -- August 4th, 2015
- Added: CORS to all endpoints
1.1.1 -- June 29th, 2015
- Added: new endpoint to close user sessions
1.1.0 -- June 3rd, 2015
- Added: new endpoints for sessions (Get overview over all or specific user sessions)
1.0.2 -- March 3rd, 2015
- User will be kicked by a lockout (ban)
- Added: new endpoints for groups (Get overview over all or specific group and to create, update or delete a group)
1.0.1 -- February 20th, 2015
- Added possibility to rename a user (Thanks to JustMarried plugin)
- Adjusted HTTP Codes by conflict to HTTP CODE: 409
- Added subject to Chat room
- Disabled jersey logging on startup
- By create a new chat room the chat room service will be created if it was not there
1.0.0 -- February 3rd, 2015
- UserService plugin and MUC Service plugin are merged to the REST API plugin.
- Extended REST API with JSON data format.
0.1.0 -- November 14th, 2014
- Initial release of REST API Plugin with possibility to manage system properties.