Hazelcast Clustering Plugin Changelog
1.0.4 -- February 6, 2013
- OF-607: Optimize JID serialization in cluster mode
- Updated minimum server version to Openfire 3.8.0 (release pending)
1.0.3 -- January 15, 2013
Minor improvements for plugin installation and upgrade:
- Modify timing for cluster startup/shutdown operations to improve plugin installation and upgrade.
- Defer initialization of cluster event dispatcher thread until cluster is actually enabled.
readme.html to describe upgrade procedures, DNS round-robin configuration, etc.
- Upgraded Hazelcast to version 2.5.
1.0.2 -- January 9, 2013
This release addresses a number of issues and other feedback received via the
posted in the Openfire community forum:
- Fixed cluster serialization issues for null collection objects.
- Improved error handling for remote sessions from invalid/offline cluster members.
- Removed extraneous IllegalStateException thrown during certain cluster tasks.
- Avoid encoding issues across cluster members by forcing UTF-8 for nodeID strings.
- Added nodeID to the system clustering overview page in the admin console.
- Updated cache configuration to prevent eviction for critical application components.
1.0.1 -- December 14, 2012
- Upgraded Hazelcast to version 2.4.1.
1.0.0 -- September 22, 2012