GoJara Plugin Changelog
2.0.0 -- Mar 19, 2013
- Major refactoring of the Interceptor- and Processor-Structure used by GoJara.
- One-Interceptor structure should allow easier Debugging & control of Features.
- We completely ignore Packets with malformed JIDs now, this should cause less Warnings/Errors.
- Freezing the Interceptor on Destroy of the Plugin should make GoJara properly shutdown and not cause trouble on reload/update.
- Optimized Processors to have better performance.
- Reject iq:roster packets with item jid=subdomain as they will throw errors on register:remove.
- Fixed auto-connecting to transports in Persistant-mode by blocking Presence forwarding to legacy-roster items.
- New Feature: MUC-Filter allows to filter MUC from disco#info of transports if only internal conference service should be allowed.
- Persistent Roster has its place in GoJara Options view back.
- Fixed Errors thrown after unloading GoJara by unloading ComponentEventListener properly.
- Reject IQ:Last Packets when Filter activated instead of responding to them, as S2 is responding too.
1.2.5 -- Feb 22, 2013
- Fixed bypassing the access control
- Fixed InvalidArgumentException when invalid JID is in the packet
1.2.4 -- Feb 21, 2013
- Fixed access control when server hostname and xmpp domain are not the same
1.2.3 -- Feb 16, 2013
- Fixed: Included json.jar is now Java 5 compitabile [OF-619]
- No longer in alpha status
1.2.2 Alpha -- Feb 17, 2012
- Fixed: Remove remote contacts from roster when deleting gateway registration [OF-570]
1.2 Alpha -- Feb 17, 2012
- Added feature: Auto response to jabber:iq:last
- Added: Icon
- Fixed: jQuery conflicts with OF's prototype.js
1.1 Alpha -- Jan 6, 2012
- Added feature: Limit gateways to specific user group
- Capture packets to create statistics
- Added live logging
- Renamed to GoJara
1.0 Alpha -- Dec 12, 2011