Asterisk-IM Plugin Changelog
1.4.0 -- November 2, 2007
- [PHONE-60] - Queue presence update not always working
- [PHONE-62] - Problems with built-in HSQLDB
- [PHONE-63] - Autopausing queue memebers does not work with Asterisk-IM
- [PHONE-65] - Logging off does not pause a queue member
- [PHONE-66] - Upgrade Asterisk-Java to 0.3
- [PHONE-70] - Users are no longer able to log in after upgrade to Openfire 3.4.0 or 3.4.1
1.3.0 -- June 20, 2007
- Making Asterisk-IM compatible with Openfire 3.3
- Fixed outstanding presence bugs
- [PHONE-55] - Asterisk plugin doesn't deploy in 3.2.0
1.2.2 -- February 06, 2007
- Making Asterisk-IM compatible with Openfire 3.2
1.1.1 -- June 30, 2006
- Making Asterisk-IM compatible with Openfire 3.0
1.1 -- April 14, 2006
- Many presence fixes.
- Removed Manager connection pooling.
- Simplified event Handling.
- Using new AsteriskManager Asterisk-Java class
1.0 -- November 17, 2005
- [PHONE-27] - Upgraded Asterisk-Java API to .2
Release Canidate 2.
- [PHONE-33] - Editing phone mappings in the
admin tool works properly.
- [PHONE-34] - Fixed NullPointerException when
generated an event with no callerID.
- [PHONE-35] - Fixed an issue when user is on the
phone and the status says available.
- [PHONE-36] - Issue when presence remains as "on
the phone" when they have hungup.
- [PHONE-37] - Presence is not rejected when the
client is previously abruptly disconnected.
- [PHONE-38] - User's status is corrected when
phone plugin is removed.
- [PHONE-39] - Java Client is now 1.4 compatible.
- [PHONE-40] - PhoneClient#isPhoneEnabled works
1.0 Beta 4 -- October 12, 2005
- [PHONE-12] - Added ability to specify variables
- [PHONE-29] - Fixed incoming call while on an
existing call issue.
- [PHONE-23] - Transfer now has correct presence
- [PHONE-5] - When a user sends an available
presence the old presence is no longer changed until user hangs up the phone.
- [PHONE-18] - All stanzas include an id.
1.0 Beta 3 -- September 23, 2005
- [PHONE-17] - Added ability to forward a call by
- [PHONE-19] - Added callerID to DIALED event.
- [PHONE-21] - Fixed support for multiple
- [PHONE-15] - Phone now checks to see if the
XMPP connection is authenticated.
- [PHONE-20] - RING event is no longer sent to
the client during orgination. Only DIALED events will be sent when orginating/manually dialing.
1.0 Beta 2 -- August 12, 2005
- [PHONE-11] - Fixed embedded database support
1.0 Beta 1 -- August 2, 2005