Monitoring Plugin Changelog
2.2.2 -- (tbd)
- Requires Openfire 4.7.0
- [Issue #125] - Combining keyword and date range makes search fail
- [Issue #162] - Admin console pages should not break when not all cluster nodes have (the same) version of the plugin loaded
- [Issue #163] - Migrate Jive Globals to System Properties
- [Issue #190] - Allow code-update to force a reindexation
- [Issue #192] - Combining keyword and participant(s) makes search fail
- [Issue #195] - Class incompatibility with latest OF MUC
- [Issue #200] - Remove references to deprecated logger methods
- [Issue #206] - Fixed auto-updates for 'Conversations' admin page
- [Issue #208] - Prevent NullPointerException when retrieving logs for empty room
- [Issue #210] - Update Jersey library to 2.35
- [Issue #213] - Update iText library to 7.1.17
2.2.1 -- February 12, 2021
- [Issue #157] - Poor MAM performance with large archives
- [Issue #159] - Remove Picocontainer
- [Issue #160] - Update JRobin
- [Issue #165] - Fix ordering of MAM results
- [Issue #167] - Deal with empty stanzas in db when processing MAM queries
- [Issue #174] - Upgrade jackson library to 2.12.1
- [Issue #175] - Fix database installation script for MySQL (bug introduced in 2.2.0 that affected new installations)
2.2.0 -- January 6, 2021
- [OF-2157] - SequenceManager generated IDs are unreliable whilst clustering.
- [Issue #19] - Monitoring / Archive plugin fails to reconstruct archived stanza
- [Issue #133] - Allow PMs to be returned when querying MUC archives
- [Issue #137] - MUC messages duplicated as one-on-one messages
- [Issue #138] - Stanzas not always stored for one-to-one messages whilst clustered
- [Issue #139] - Reduce code complexity
- [Issue #141] - Make Archiver configuration configurable
- [Issue #142] - Do not require plugin restart after config change
- [Issue #145] - Replace deprecated API usage
- [Issue #146] - Allow database used for MUC MAM to be configurable
- [Issue #147] - Allow how MUC PMs are stored to be configurable
- [Issue #148] - Database errors should cause an XMPP error
- [Issue #152] - Update iText library to 7.1.13
2.1.0 -- September 10, 2020
- [Issue #72] - Return chat message bodies in response to xep-0136 requests.
- [Issue #94] - Add support for full text search for one-on-one MAM search queries.
- [Issue #101] - Stable and Unique stanza identifiers need not be in the UUID format.
- [Issue #103] - Log flooded with invalid sample time for statistics
- [Issue #108] - Return 'feature-not-implemented' when request for 'out of order' MAM result page.
- [Issue #110] - Optimize database: when there are no results, don't bother to query for a subset.
- [Issue #112] - MAM doesn't include `complete` attribute on "urn:xmpp:mam:2" query with <fin/> when result is empty.
- [Issue #113] - Improve usage of 'resource' columns in the database.
- [Issue #114] - NullPointerException when loading plugin on senior cluster node.
- [Issue #118] - Drop Openfire requirement to 4.4.0.
- [Issue #122] - Set RSM 'last' value even when there's just one result in the set.
2.0.1 -- May 11, 2020
- [Issue #91] - Exception when search text contains special characters
- [Issue #98] - MAM IQ result missing first and last element
- [Issue #94] - Do not advertise 'free text search' feature for personal archives (that do not support that feature).
2.0.0 -- January 28, 2020
- [Issue #20] - Update Lucene to 8.4.0
- [Issue #58] - Fix for poor performance when adding messages to a large database.
- [Issue #46] - Specific messages do not show up in retrieved message history.
- [Issue #47] - Fix Syntax in SQL Statement for SQL Server in PaginatedMucMessageQuery
- [Issue #60] - Java11 ClassNotFoundException when deploying.
- [Issue #62] - Set 'complete' only on last page retrieval.
- [Issue #63] - Add support for 'with' search field for MAM MUC queries.
- [Issue #67] - Fix bug: maxRetrieval was never used
- [Issue #69] - Fix wrong parameter setters for prepared Statement in ConversationManager (getMessageIdForStableId)
- [Issue #70] - Purge and reinitialize incorrect statistic databases (RRDs).
- [Issue #73] - Unable to resume rebuilding Lucene index
- [Issue #74] - Hide (expensive) index statistics behind a button to improve performance.
- [Issue #75] - Forwarded messages from MUC MAM results must not have to address.
- [Issue #76] - Monitoring plugin does not retrieve last page of chat history when 'before' is empty.
- [Issue #79] - Return item-not-found when using unrecognized references in RSM
- [Issue #80] - Embedded database only: Prevent all messages to be returned when only a count is requested.
- [Issue #81] - Allow for non-standard MUC MAM text search fields to be used.
- [Issue #82] - Fix incorrect 'total' counts with JDBC-based results.
- [Issue #83] - Remove service discovery features when unloading plugin.
- [Issue #84] - MAM: Return error when unrecognized search options are used.
1.8.1 -- September 25, 2019
- [Issue #53] - XSS in Monitoring Plugin's Archiving Settings page.
1.8.0 -- June 25, 2019
- Requires Openfire 4.4.0
- [Issue #5] - MAM implementation should include urn:xmpp:mam:2
- [Issue #9] - Update pt_BR translation
- [Issue #25] - When logging is disabled, queries should not go unanswered.
- [Issue #27] - Fix addressing when original request has no 'to' attribute.
- [Issue #29] - Fix Maven build.
- [Issue #31] - Renamed duplicate database column definition.
- [Issue #36] - Fixes newlines in obtained archived messages.
- [Issue #38] - Recent MUC messages missing in archive result.
- [Issue #41] - Improve performance for chatrooms that have many archived messages.
1.7.0 -- January 12, 2019
- Requires Openfire 4.3.0
- Minimum Java requirement: 1.8
- [OF-1644] - Allow non-local users to query MAM.
- [OF-1576] - MAM implementation should properly advertise support.
- [OF-1517] - Don't require i18n source files for all plugins to be encoded.
- [OF-1641] - Ensure all JSP pages have the correct contentType.
- [Issue #1] - Monitoring is not showing statistics graphs
- [Issue #2] - Monitoring plugin not showing actual messages in search
1.6.2 -- July 19, 2018
- [OF-1578] - Small Statistics Graphs are not generated.
1.6.1 -- June 28, 2018
- [OF-1566] - Fix for archive search with password protected chatrooms.
1.6.0 -- March 5, 2018
- [OF-1486] - MAM RSM queries for MUC should allow for 'backwards-paging'.
- [OF-1487] - Archived messages should become available in the database instantly.
- [OF-1200] - Don't answer MAM queries before relevant archives have been stored.
- [OF-1498] - Fix for stanza reconstruction bug.
1.5.9 -- Feb 13, 2018
- [OF-1482] - MAM query response for MUC should have a 'from'.
- [OF-1483] - Restoring Admin console functionality.
1.5.8 -- Nov 13, 2017
- [OF-1030] - Monitoring Service plugin Search Archive Date Range field validation
1.5.7 -- May 19, 2017
- [OF-1334] - Monitoring Plugin displays "Archive index rebuild failed"
1.5.6 -- February 16, 2016
- [OF-1288] - Add missing queryid and id attributes
1.5.5 -- December 19, 2016
- [OF-1246] - Support MAM (XEP-0313) for MUC (XEP-0045)
- [OF-1214] - Update MAM (XEP-0313) to support :0 and :1 versions
1.5.4 -- April 27, 2016
- [OF-1132] - Ensure that namespace is defined on forwarded messages.
1.5.3 -- March 22, 2016
- [OF-1117] - Improve performance of monitoring plugin by adding database indexes.
1.5.2 -- Feb 15, 2016
- [OF-1089] - Send IQ result only after messages.
1.5.1 -- Feb 15, 2016
- [OF-1087] - Fixed namespace handling (BOSH).
1.5.0 -- October 12, 2015
- [OF-953] - Updated JSP libraries.
- Requires Openfire 3.11.0.
1.4.7 -- Oct 13, 2015
- Fixed feature-not-implemented error
1.4.6 -- Aug 11, 2015
- Added support for XEP-0313: Message Archive Management
1.4.4 -- Oct 28, 2014
- Fixed request conversations and messages
- Now conversations list is sorted
1.4.3 -- Oct 27, 2014
- OF-812 properly handle the start attribute in list requests
1.4.2 -- Apr 30, 2014
- ofConParticipant table name is case sensitive on linux+mysql
1.4.1 -- Feb 26, 2014
- Plugin was not working with MS SQL Server (Now work with MS SQL Server 2005+).
- Fixed request conversations and messages in reverse order.
- Fixed request conversations and messages in reverse order.
- Plugin does not return the correct number of conversations at the request history.
1.4.0 -- Sep 13, 2013
1.3.3 -- June 5, 2013
- OF-677 - Monitoring Plugin - "Null" reappearing in Archive for Message Body.
- OF-678 - Monitoring Plugin - Ever expanding Index.
1.3.2-rc1 -- May 13, 2013
- OF-651 - Monitoring plugin should have an option to purge and restrict.
1.3.1-rc1 -- April 30, 2013
- OF-611 - Monitoring plugin 1.3.0 is not updating IDs of older archived messages.
- OF-646 - Reverts XmppDateTimeFormat integration which broke querying via XEP-0136.
- OF-664 - Monitoring archive shows null in room chat logs.
- OF-667 - Monitoring plugin bad SQL for upgrade
1.3.0 -- October 17, 2012
- Monitoring plugin 1.3.0 integrating Jive Monitoring Plugin and Stefan Reuter's Open Archive plugin to give both XEP-0136 support and group as well as individual chat archiving.
1.2.0 -- December 1, 2009
- Compatible version with Openfire 3.7.0.
- Applied Java generics.
- [OF-53] - Replace custom logging implementation with a third party library.
1.1.1 -- November 14, 2008
- [JM-1469] - Fixed invalid link to groupchat room from 'Active conversations' page.
1.1.0 -- July 31, 2008
- Compatible version with Openfire 3.6.0.
1.0.1 -- May 6, 2008
- Dashboard was not working when running in a cluster.
- Fixed navitation to room from dashboard.
1.0.0 -- April 24, 2008