2.2.0 -- April 12, 2007
- Now requires Openfire 3.3.0.
2.1.0 -- Januar 29, 2007
- Added the ability to import user roster data when using a read-only user store such as LDAP or POP3.
- Added the ability to allow user elements in the import file to be in any order.
- Added a check to make sure that the username is valid.
- Removed an unnecessary check when creating roster items.
- Updated UI to match later versions of Openfire.
2.0.4 -- October 06, 2006
- Updated to use compression offered by Openfire 3.1
2.0.3 -- July 10, 2006
- Updated to work with Openfire 3.0.1.
2.0.2 -- December 15, 2005
- Now requires Openfire 2.4.0.
2.0.1 -- November 29, 2005
- Fixed issue where SiteMesh was inserting html in the user export file.
2.0 -- September 1, 2005
- Added the ability to allow users to specify the import and export file locations.
- [JM-369] - Add option to replace old domain with new domain while doing an import.
- Added additional information to the migration section of the readme file.
1.0.1 -- June 30, 2005
- Added the ability to send export data directly to the screen.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Openfire version 2.1.4 and 2.1.5.
- Refactored the code that creates the output directory to try and alleviate permission issues on Unix installations.
1.0 -- June 1, 2005