REST API Plugin Changelog
1.3.0 -- March 7th, 2018
- Added: Security Audit endpoint to get the security logs
- Added: More details by error
- Improvement: Better JSON mapping (e.g. single element in an array bug)
1.2.6 -- May 31, 2017
- Updated to match new API in Openfire 4.2.0
- Slight optimization for copying the user properties.
1.2.5 -- October 14th, 2016
- Updated to match new API in Openfire 4.1.0
- Requires Openfire 4.1.0 or later.
1.2.4 -- July 4th, 2016
- Fixed: Send a presence by affiliation change
1.2.3 -- May 3rd, 2016
- Added: Add a group with role to a chat room
- Added: Occupants endpoint for chat room
- Fixed: Admin and Member list to group endpoint
1.2.2 -- January 20th, 2016
- Added: Presence status to the Session Enitity. E.g. Online, Away etc.
- Fixed: Node parameter in the Session Enitity. E.g. Local or Remote
1.2.1 -- November 24th, 2015
- Fixed: Cluster issue by creating a new chat room
1.2.0 -- October 12th, 2015
- [OF-953] - Updated JSP libraries.
- Requires Openfire 3.11.0.
1.1.7 -- November 13th, 2015
- Added: Provide the possibility to use a Custom Auth Filter
- Fixed: Preflight request will be not blocked by Authentication
- Added: Group names in ChatRoom Entity
1.1.6 -- September 24th, 2015
- Added: Endpoints to add / remove a user from a user group
- Fixed: Error response in JSON format
1.1.5 -- September 1st, 2015
- Added: Send broadcast message to all online users
1.1.4 -- August 19th, 2015
- Added: get concurrent sessions (local or cluster wide)
1.1.3 -- August 15th, 2015
- Added: get count of users unread messages
1.1.2 -- August 4th, 2015
- Added: CORS to all endpoints
1.1.1 -- June 29th, 2015
- Added: new endpoint to close user sessions
1.1.0 -- June 3rd, 2015
- Added: new endpoints for sessions (Get overview over all or specific user sessions)
1.0.2 -- March 3rd, 2015
- User will be kicked by a lockout (ban)
- Added: new endpoints for groups (Get overview over all or specific group and to create, update or delete a group)
1.0.1 -- February 20th, 2015
- Added possibility to rename a user (Thanks to JustMarried plugin)
- Adjusted HTTP Codes by conflict to HTTP CODE: 409
- Added subject to Chat room
- Disabled jersey logging on startup
- By create a new chat room the chat room service will be created if it was not there
1.0.0 -- February 3rd, 2015
- UserService plugin and MUC Service plugin are merged to the REST API plugin.
- Extended REST API with JSON data format.
0.1.0 -- November 14th, 2014
- Initial release of REST API Plugin with possibility to manage system properties.