I need Wildfire 3.1.1. Where can I download it?

Hi !

I few weeks ago I downloaded the installation file for Wildfire 3.1.1. For testing porpouses…not I need to get it running in Solaris…so I guess my only option is to use the source code to get it running in my solaris box, the thing is that 3.1.1 is not avaialble in the website… at least I do not find it. Do you know from where I can download it ?

I do not want to update to JVM 1.6… so I am trying to skip 3.2.0 for now.

Regards,

Hi Jaime,

You can download Wildfire 3.1.1 by manipulating the download url a little bit, so try this:

http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloads/download-landing.jsp?file=wildfire/wildf ire_3_1_1.tar.gz

As for Wildfire 3.2.x, it does not require Java 1.6 but you do see a nice performance boost if you use it.

Hope that helps,

Ryan

Thank you so much Ryan. I got the 3.1.1 source code now.

I thought that 3.2.0 required JVM 1.6

You’'re welcome. Be sure to mark you questions as answered and award any points.

I thought that 3.2.0 required JVM 1.6

Nope, but I’‘ve noticed other people seem to have the same idea as well. Like I said before you’'ll see a nice performance boost if you use 1.6 (even with Wildfire 3.1.1) but it for sure not required.

Hi Ryan,

some of the beta or nightly version did as far as I know require JRE 1.6 before Wildfire 3.2 was released and this was a very small bug (wrong compiler option).

LG