URL Not Found. URL: assets/css/SparkWebSkin.swf

Using firefox 2.0.0.14 and flash player 9,0,45,0. when I go to sparkweb.html I get a popup error first:

Error: Unable to load style(Error #2035: URL Not Found. URL: assets/css/SparkWebSkin.swf): assets/css/SparkWebSkin.swf.

at MethodInfo-791()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFuncti on()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at ::ModuleInfoProxy/::moduleEventHandler()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFuncti on()

at ::ModuleInfo/errorHandler()

I can dismiss and sparkweb works fine, but wondered if anyone else sees this error? I do not get it in IE7.

In the source of of SparkWeb I found this:

I am guessing it has something to do with it, and likely something they’ll be fixing as SparkWeb dev continues.

Cheers,

Thanks…

Running the debug version of Flash Player 9 I get the following errors in firefox and ie, respectively…

Error: Unable to load style(Error #2035: URL Not Found. URL: assets/css/SparkWebSkin.swf): assets/css/SparkWebSkin.swf.
at MethodInfo-791()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at ModuleInfoProxy/moduleEventHandler()
at ModuleInfo/errorHandler()

Error: Unable to load style(Error #2036: Load Never Completed. URL: http://127.0.0.1/sparkweb/assets/css/SparkWebSkin.swf): assets/css/SparkWebSkin.swf.
at MethodInfo-791()
at ModuleInfoProxy/moduleEventHandler()
at ModuleInfo/errorHandler()

Do I just need to switch to another version of the flash player??

I ended up building that file myself using the free dev tools from adobe. The side benefit is you can skin sparkweb to some degrees with this file.

when you install the enterprise version of openfire, sparkweb is included in the plugins folder. Inside of the sparkweb folder you will find a folder called assets. Copy the assets folder to your current sparkweb folder and that error will go away.

I’m sorry I don’t have an easyer solution than that, but I think it is a bit more simple than creating the file yourself.

basicly you have to install the enterprise plugin, go in and get your assets folder, then remove the enterprise.jar and enterprise folder.

hope that helps

That helped tremendously… Thank you!

The advantage to building it is you can change the colors of sparkweb. Also the free adobe tolls are extremely simple to use. I am not a programmer and it took only a few minutes to get it to work.